<body>
I'm Going Down, Down, Down ♥

Feel my heartbeats? It's beating for you.



Profile
Yours truly.

Photobucket
The name is HuiLian. Some call me Li'ann. I'm in love with Myself. Im living the way i like, and im just a girl-next-door that you will never notice of. I'm a fan of Doraemon because i simply think he rocks my socks. I always feel that wonderful things are felt in the heart, and i love to smile.=) Sleep and eat are my two best friends,and im a veggie lover.

If you are not interested in my life, please click the red cross on the top right hand corner because you are not welcomed.=)



My craze
Turn Up The Music.

But it's currently not available yet.=)


I wish, i wish, and i wish!
Wishing upon the stars.

Im so lazy to update, maybe i have too much wishes.=X



SPEAK UP?
Save your words.=)

Because ive felt it with my heartღ.


darLINKS♥
off you go.

alden
baoying
chenwei
eileen
evonica
gerald
germaine
grace
henry
jaz
juliana
kathryn
liyana
nabilah aisyah
nurul
ruixiang
sabrina
samson
shibao
stella
weiying
yvonne


Credits
Standing Ovations.

Designer: ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



free hit counter
since february 2009.




Saturday, August 15, 2009
What's your rationale? GIJOE
after lesson went to watch G.I.JOE with evonica and ms. =D show was awesome!!!

9/10 mites. =D


think will have second one, n i pray hard will have. after movie went to have ice cream at swensen. evening went to watch SP got talent. standard is much better than SB talentime. =)

congrats to Qi Yuan for getting top.

after that went for late dinner at clementi LJS!!! its been quite long since i dine there. chit-chatted then went home.

movie to watch next up, it will be UP!!! gonna watch 3D version one. i nev watch before 3D movie. i noe i sounds noob here. looking forward to mon!!!
will be going out these few days. then must start revision alrd. =( *mood dampen*
but holidays coming up after exams. *cheered up*

*tata.
♥its going on 1:06:00 AM