<body>
I'm Going Down, Down, Down ♥

Feel my heartbeats? It's beating for you.



Profile
Yours truly.

Photobucket
The name is HuiLian. Some call me Li'ann. I'm in love with Myself. Im living the way i like, and im just a girl-next-door that you will never notice of. I'm a fan of Doraemon because i simply think he rocks my socks. I always feel that wonderful things are felt in the heart, and i love to smile.=) Sleep and eat are my two best friends,and im a veggie lover.

If you are not interested in my life, please click the red cross on the top right hand corner because you are not welcomed.=)



My craze
Turn Up The Music.

But it's currently not available yet.=)


I wish, i wish, and i wish!
Wishing upon the stars.

Im so lazy to update, maybe i have too much wishes.=X



SPEAK UP?
Save your words.=)

Because ive felt it with my heartღ.


darLINKS♥
off you go.

alden
baoying
chenwei
eileen
evonica
gerald
germaine
grace
henry
jaz
juliana
kathryn
liyana
nabilah aisyah
nurul
ruixiang
sabrina
samson
shibao
stella
weiying
yvonne


Credits
Standing Ovations.

Designer: ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



free hit counter
since february 2009.




Saturday, October 3, 2009
What's your rationale?

im down with fever. -_- hate e feeling of being sick. furthermore, plans are cancelled as i dun have e energy to go out. =(=(=( boo!!!



but im feeling better today!!!=)

but still, my brain cells are mal-functioning. thus resulting in my inability to generate words for blogging. hahax.


went out wif huijun on tue. enjoyed. looking forward to next outing!!! date me out, babe!!! =D

see e blouse im wearing in e photo on top???!!! it has uneven red dyes now!!! damn sad, coz my mum accidentally washed it with her red blouse!!! =( super sad, but its ok. ive ordered an identical one!!! =) looking forward to its arrival!!! although ill be like wasting money.

*tata.






♥its going on 1:31:00 PM