<body>
I'm Going Down, Down, Down ♥

Feel my heartbeats? It's beating for you.



Profile
Yours truly.

Photobucket
The name is HuiLian. Some call me Li'ann. I'm in love with Myself. Im living the way i like, and im just a girl-next-door that you will never notice of. I'm a fan of Doraemon because i simply think he rocks my socks. I always feel that wonderful things are felt in the heart, and i love to smile.=) Sleep and eat are my two best friends,and im a veggie lover.

If you are not interested in my life, please click the red cross on the top right hand corner because you are not welcomed.=)



My craze
Turn Up The Music.

But it's currently not available yet.=)


I wish, i wish, and i wish!
Wishing upon the stars.

Im so lazy to update, maybe i have too much wishes.=X



SPEAK UP?
Save your words.=)

Because ive felt it with my heartღ.


darLINKS♥
off you go.

alden
baoying
chenwei
eileen
evonica
gerald
germaine
grace
henry
jaz
juliana
kathryn
liyana
nabilah aisyah
nurul
ruixiang
sabrina
samson
shibao
stella
weiying
yvonne


Credits
Standing Ovations.

Designer: ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



free hit counter
since february 2009.




Sunday, October 18, 2009
What's your rationale?
sch starts tml. =( im too lazy for everything.

suppose to go sentosa today, but didnt coz of dark clouds. went bugis instead. =)

they will never be there for u forever, feelings change, things change, nothing will remain the same throughout. its just a matter of time. its a reality that we are forced to accept. so just live happily, thinking too much will just make ur life miserable. =) maybe, letting go is a kind of relief. smile and it will recover faster.

*tata.
♥its going on 9:11:00 PM