<body>
I'm Going Down, Down, Down ♥

Feel my heartbeats? It's beating for you.



Profile
Yours truly.

Photobucket
The name is HuiLian. Some call me Li'ann. I'm in love with Myself. Im living the way i like, and im just a girl-next-door that you will never notice of. I'm a fan of Doraemon because i simply think he rocks my socks. I always feel that wonderful things are felt in the heart, and i love to smile.=) Sleep and eat are my two best friends,and im a veggie lover.

If you are not interested in my life, please click the red cross on the top right hand corner because you are not welcomed.=)



My craze
Turn Up The Music.

But it's currently not available yet.=)


I wish, i wish, and i wish!
Wishing upon the stars.

Im so lazy to update, maybe i have too much wishes.=X



SPEAK UP?
Save your words.=)

Because ive felt it with my heartღ.


darLINKS♥
off you go.

alden
baoying
chenwei
eileen
evonica
gerald
germaine
grace
henry
jaz
juliana
kathryn
liyana
nabilah aisyah
nurul
ruixiang
sabrina
samson
shibao
stella
weiying
yvonne


Credits
Standing Ovations.

Designer: ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



free hit counter
since february 2009.




Saturday, January 30, 2010
What's your rationale?
i cant stand myself. im getting worst.

im washing my hands off everything.

maybe i shldnt be doing this.

just let me be e bad person if u will feel happier this way.
i realized, it doesntpay to be kind.

*tata.
♥its going on 12:55:00 AM