<body>
I'm Going Down, Down, Down ♥

Feel my heartbeats? It's beating for you.



Profile
Yours truly.

Photobucket
The name is HuiLian. Some call me Li'ann. I'm in love with Myself. Im living the way i like, and im just a girl-next-door that you will never notice of. I'm a fan of Doraemon because i simply think he rocks my socks. I always feel that wonderful things are felt in the heart, and i love to smile.=) Sleep and eat are my two best friends,and im a veggie lover.

If you are not interested in my life, please click the red cross on the top right hand corner because you are not welcomed.=)



My craze
Turn Up The Music.

But it's currently not available yet.=)


I wish, i wish, and i wish!
Wishing upon the stars.

Im so lazy to update, maybe i have too much wishes.=X



SPEAK UP?
Save your words.=)

Because ive felt it with my heartღ.


darLINKS♥
off you go.

alden
baoying
chenwei
eileen
evonica
gerald
germaine
grace
henry
jaz
juliana
kathryn
liyana
nabilah aisyah
nurul
ruixiang
sabrina
samson
shibao
stella
weiying
yvonne


Credits
Standing Ovations.

Designer: ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



free hit counter
since february 2009.




Friday, September 3, 2010
What's your rationale? renovation
finally jp fnc is on a renovation. its a bad thing for me. -_- but ive make my decisions.=)

friendship. friendship. friendship. i dunno where do i stand. i shall not ponder abt it as it's not worth it.=) i still have a lot of friends i cherished. =D

studying is still in progress. i hope i can score well. jia you.=) and ive decided to give myself a big present this coming bdae. =D so looking forward. =D

4 papers to go for exam.=( im so looking forward to finishing them and it spells H-O-L-I-D-A-Y!!! =D

vin will be working with b, im so tempted to go over to work. hmmm. still thinking. missed the days working with vin. =) like 3 yrs ago? o.O

i shall continuing studying. =( GBE, please go into my brain and stay there till next fri. =)

*tata.
♥its going on 3:14:00 PM