<body>
I'm Going Down, Down, Down ♥

Feel my heartbeats? It's beating for you.



Profile
Yours truly.

Photobucket
The name is HuiLian. Some call me Li'ann. I'm in love with Myself. Im living the way i like, and im just a girl-next-door that you will never notice of. I'm a fan of Doraemon because i simply think he rocks my socks. I always feel that wonderful things are felt in the heart, and i love to smile.=) Sleep and eat are my two best friends,and im a veggie lover.

If you are not interested in my life, please click the red cross on the top right hand corner because you are not welcomed.=)



My craze
Turn Up The Music.

But it's currently not available yet.=)


I wish, i wish, and i wish!
Wishing upon the stars.

Im so lazy to update, maybe i have too much wishes.=X



SPEAK UP?
Save your words.=)

Because ive felt it with my heartღ.


darLINKS♥
off you go.

alden
baoying
chenwei
eileen
evonica
gerald
germaine
grace
henry
jaz
juliana
kathryn
liyana
nabilah aisyah
nurul
ruixiang
sabrina
samson
shibao
stella
weiying
yvonne


Credits
Standing Ovations.

Designer: ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



free hit counter
since february 2009.




Wednesday, November 10, 2010
What's your rationale? i can do it!!!
a lot of things i wanna do:
-change all my passwords
-delete all the photos
-change a new phone
-get a new specs
-throw away a lot of stuffs
-erase our memories
-move on
-FORGET YOU!!!

because ive just realized tat everything is a lie. u said u moved on becoz of me, but i noe its not. please, im 19, not 3 yrs old. i have my eyes to see, to read, etc.

f, i shldnt have blog abt u again. -_-

i hope i can have e courage to delete your number, your facebook, and everything abt u.

goodbye!!!

*tata.

♥its going on 10:48:00 AM